Friday 11 February 2011

Ruffles, Ruffles & even more Ruffles




So after some pretty serious health scares this past couple of weeks I am finally back into my sewing & have been going Ruffles Galore.

With Lollipop Markets now only a week away I have needed to get moving as I am feeling very under prepared (with I do not like). I have been working on my "Tea Party Collection" which is some vintage inspired smocked dresses & just had to make some "Rufflebums" to go with them. I have been so please with the response I have had in regards to this range that it means so much to me that I am creating something that you all really like. I just kick myself sometimes that I left my sewing machine in the cupboard while my daughter was this age range but she can still wear the fabulous dresses from the range.


Speaking of my daughter we had a first this week. Her very first lesson in Ballet, it has been a
long time coming with the whole day being asked "is it time for ballet yet?" every 5 minutes but the wait was worth the look on her face when she came out of that dance room. Here is a pic of my little mouse about to go into ballet.

No comments:

Post a Comment