Sunday 20 February 2011

It's Market Time!!!!!

Wow what a great weekend I had at the Lollipop Markets. Despite the weather there was a good turn out & my "Tea Party" range seemed to be a big hit. There are still a few items that if not sold before will be available at my next market appearance Mathilda's Market March 13.

Today I am heading to my local fabric store "Hetties Patch" to pick up a few supplies for my next project which will be revealed at Mathilda's. I'm quite excited about this & hope you all will be to.

I absolutely love market day. All the panic & stress of the previous weeks seem to just disappear once my stall table is all set up. I made sure this time I did a mock set up Saturday morning & took photos so I knew where to put things & wasn't panicking thinking it's not going to fit.

I am now working towards Mathilda's & my next personal achievement hopefully wont be too far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment