Thursday 3 March 2011

Cooler times are nearly upon us............

With cooler days starting to creap in every now & then I have been eagerly working on my new Winter Range & this is the result. I have my gorgeous models showing it off for you (my daughter & niece) & I am so pleased with the result. The cord pinnie teams beautifully with the bolero jacket. Although they are wearing it in a couple of sizes too small for each of them but it does show that they a definitely value for money as you should be able to get a couple of years wear out of them.
I'm a bit old fashioned I think as the pinnie is one of my favourite outfits on little girls in the cooler months. They look so pretty with a long sleeved top & tights. The bolero is designed from my taste as I know I like to wear them myself over dresses or nice tops when I go out or even to work. They can even be made in lighter fabrics to match a flower girl or christening outfit. It will also be available it a pale pink colour soon.
Keep watching this space

No comments:

Post a Comment